N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
Hello all. I just purchased Scrapbook Factory 5 today but I had some problem installing it as the installation DVD could not be read on my pc.
I don’t see anything after inserting it to my DVD-ROM. I inserted the ''Bonus Fonts and Graphics'' disk, but the contents of the dvd were seen.
Now, I tried putting installation DVD in on another computer but this time the Installation dvd was seen.
Why is this?
Is there a problem with the dvd-rom I have?
There could be no problem with the installation disk since it was able to run on other computers.
How should I resolve my problem?
Scrapbook Factory 5 DVD cannot be read
Hello, are you having this problem only with Scrapbook Factory 5 disk?
Are other disks are working?
As far as I think, you need to upgrade your DVD ROM drive.
Please follow the following steps:
1. Click on Start and on The RUN write this; sysdm.cpl. Press Enter and Systems properties will be open.
2. Click on Hardware tab and select Device Manager. Then locate your driver.
3. Click on it to show the sub menu. If there is a question mark ok the device under it , then you need to upgrade the driver.
4. Double click on it and in the new window please select update driver.
5. Select Install from a list or specific location and click on Next.
6. Choose "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install" and click next. A different window will show with compatible hardware for your driver. Click next and follow the instruction.
7. Finally click on Finish button.
After this hopefully your DVD will work fine.