N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
Whenever I press the lock key button on my Samsung Wave 525 it asks if I want to turn on or off, then it automatically restarts. Why does this happen? I have not seen this behavior before. Any suggestion to fix?
Samsung Wave 525 restarts by pressing the lock key button
The solution to fix this problem is as mentioned below.
Download FastGSM software from the FastGSM Official website
1) Switch Off the phone, remove the SIM card from the phone
2) Restart the phone, go to 'Menu', Select 'settings'
3) Click 'Connectivity', Select 'USB', select 'Samsung Kies' option
4) Navigate back to home screen
5) Connect the USB cable to the phone
6) Enter the login and password for the FastGSM account, Click 'Read Unlock codes' button
7) Select the network unlock code and disconnect the USB cable
8) Power Off the phone and insert the SIM card
9) Power ON the phone
10)The screen shows Network lock code to be entered. Enter the code and press done button
11)Complete the wizard and restart the phone