N/APosted on - 12/27/2013
Hi tech savvy,
I try to upgrade my phone Samsung galaxy using Kies, which I downloaded from Samsung site. It is giving me an error and also I tried it manually but no luck still I am getting this error. I want to update this firmware, anybody experienced this problem before? Help to resolve this issue. Thanks.
‘SGH-I337’ does not support initialisting.
Samsung Galaxy SGH-I337 does not support initialising
The error is because Kies and Samsung drivers are not supported on some devices.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Uninstall the antivirus from the phone
2) Turn off the Firewall software from the computer
3) Use the USB ports for the connection with the device
4) Check that the Kies account has the administrator permissions
5) Run the Kies software by logging into the system as an administrator
6) Start the software uploading process through the system
7) After the uploading process is completed, restart the system