N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I have a client having some issues with ACT and Outlook but the error message occurs when he minimizes the window or changes the layout of ACT. The problem is very serious and he lost the contacts. Please suggest me the proper way to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.
ACT! By Sage
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Sage error shown when the layout of ACT is changed
The error is because templates have been deleted from the database.
To resolve this error follow the steps below:
1) Click 'OK', Click 'Print'
2) The Define filters dialog box appears as:
3) Change the 'Send the report output to' option to 'Text File'
4) Enable 'Current Contact' in the 'Create report for'
5) Click 'OK'
6) Change the 'Save in' location to Windows Desktop
7) Click 'Save'
8) Restart the system, view the Windows Desktop