N/APosted on - 05/22/2012
Safe Pay Error – There is no check transaction type setup Upload aborted
While clicking Load/Reload Transactions button in Transactions Upload window an error message appeared –
There is no check transaction type setup Upload aborted
Safe pay error While clicking Load/Reload Transactions button
This error appears because the file format set up is not complete. To fix this problem you should set code for transaction types.
The steps are:
– Open “Menu -> Tools -> Routines -> Financial -> Safe Pay -> Configuration”.
– Then select the format output that are getting error.
– Open the Transaction Types Entry from “Codes Entry -> Transaction Codes Entry”.
– Enter your Transaction Type, Check or other Void transactions.
– And don’t forget to save it.
Your bank should tell you what codes should be entered. Something like P for checks or V for voids or it can also be numeric values for the codes, depending on the specifications from your bank.