N/APosted on - 05/18/2015
I don’t like my safari browser in my ipad air 2 because it keeps crashing pretty often. I observed it usually happens when I have opened several tabs at the same time. I just wonder why it keeps on happening. What are the causes of this since it only happens on my ipad but it works perfectly fine with my other apple products. I installed Chrome on it I wish to use safari because I was more comfortable using it. What should I do?
Safari browser keep on crashing on IPad Air 2
This is due to the lack of memory in your system.
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to safari
3. Tap clear History and data and clear cookies.
4. Restart you I pad and check it again.
1. Check whether your OS is the latest one.
2. If not update it by following these steps.
3. Go to settings
5. Software update
6. Then follow all step in solution 1.
1. Take a backup by Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Back Up Now
2. Now erase all settings by Settings>General>Reset>Erase all data.
3. Then restore the backup again