N/APosted on - 11/15/2012
After about twenty minutes of playing a game on my computer, the run escape randomly freezes the mouse freezes including even the music. What is the solution to this? Do I have to restart? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
The run escape randomly freezes the mouse freezes including even the music
Hello Glenda. This happens when the system doesn't have the full requirements to run a program. As a result there is much load on the processor and the memory, the system becomes hot and eventually it freezes. It can also happen if the fan that is cooling the processor doesn't work anymore. I suggest you take the following actions:
1. Upgrade your vgi graphics card.
2. Upgrade the memory of your system.
3. Change the cooling fan of the processor (a hardware engineer can do this).
4. This can also happen due to viruses. Upgrade your antivirus and scan your system for viruses.
5. Try placing your system on a surface that allows air to blow around the heat outlet. (avoid putting it on the bed or pillows, etc)
Do this even when you are not playing the game.
I hope this helps you.