I am confident that this has been requested a million instances here, and study a few of content along with the MS KB document on how to correct it, however, almost nothing appears to operate.
What occurred when I set up a new Return 2007 associate machine and transferred all the mail boxes from the previous one (also occurred to at website operator) on new machine, and then decommissioned the previous Return 2007/DC. A couple of months I discovered that OWA said "440 Sign in Timeout". Heading through the guidelines, resetting IUSR and IWAM accounts and like, and I discovered that sometimes, for 1 log on, it should truly function, but should begin moaning about incorrect protection options, which I believe connect with the index protection options, even though I'm working with the Powershell scriptlets that the KB document and websites suggest what is required to generate the OWA web framework.
My senses end here. I have to maintain doing the exact thing through and through once more, and with the exact outcome.