Restricting advertisements of certain sites with browsers
2. Open it and then on the top right you can see the settings. Click on that.
3. In the menu that appears after that click on the Anti banner tab and a set of options come in.
4. In that select enable anti banner and then you can see a variety of options which you can customize for your needs.
5. In additional segment you can see Use the list of blocked URLS' in that you can specify the specific URL you want to block for.
That solves your problem.
Blocking ads on the internet is very popular and there are many free tools for it. Some people use HOST filter, some user privacy and some use add-ons of web the browser. You can use one of the easiest ads blocking solutions is Firefox's widely popular Adblock plus add-on. Adblock plus has many ready made filter lists, such as Easylist.
Even if you love the Google banner then you can follow this to block ads with Adblock plus:
1. Go to the site with the unwanted content.
2. Right click on the huge Google.
3. Move down to "Adblock image" and click it.
4. Select your filter.
So you can easily block unwanted ads by using Adblock plus add-on of the browser.