N/APosted on - 12/04/2013
I am using iPhone 4s and on iCloud I am signed with my old Apple ID. How can I change that ID? It doesn't exist anymore and I want to replace that with a new ID. Will the same problem occur with other app like iTunes and iMessage?
Replace old Apple ID with new one
The steps to change the iCloud email id are as follows:
1) Go to 'Settings', Click 'iCloud' option
2) Click 'Delete Account' tab, Confirm by clicking the 'Delete' button
3) Navigate back to the settings window, Click iCloud
4) Add new Apple ID and password, click 'Sign in'
5) After the sign in it will verify the account, Click 'Merge' to merge the files and data
6) Click 'Storage and Backup' tab, turn the iCloud backup ON
7) Click 'Backup now' button to backup all the data to the device