N/APosted on - 01/13/2015
Im a frequent web browser and I think I may have gotten a malware into my Samsung phone, is there a ware that I can clean my phone without the risk of loosing my data? I have tried installing antivirus but it will not finish to install, I think that the virus is blocking the software, How can I go about this to prevent such a malware again?
Removing a malware from my phone without data loss
Sophos mobile security for your Samsung mobile is best. It will remove malware because it has malware tool in security app. It will safe your saved data in mobile. This app has following features that can protects your mobile.
1. It will scan apps when you install them.
2. It will scan apps both in internal and external storage.
3. It will show the unwanted apps in mobile.
4. It will filter all incoming messages
5. It blocks unwanted calls.
6. It informs when any one change the Sim in mobile.
After installing that app your mobile will be fully protected from Virus, Malware and unsafe sites. And it protects your data also.