N/APosted on - 10/20/2013
I had McAfee installed in my MacBook, recently I used a program to remove the application from your computer. Even though it did remove the program, but the McAfee uninstall script remains on my computer and I am unable to remove McAfee icon from dock Mac, How to overcome this issue,
Please guide me,
Remove McAfee icon from dock Mac
This problem might be for the program you used to remove McAfee. Re-install the program and follow the following steps in order to uninstall completely.
1. From the “Finder” window, click on “Go”.
2. Then, choose “Applications”.
3. Double-click on the “McAfee Internet Security Uninstaller”
4. Select the box beside “Uninstall Site Advisor”.
5.Choose “Continue”. If needed, enter your password.
6. Press “Finish” to complete the process.
Also, you can use AppZapper, AppDelete, CleanApp etc. These are the best app uninstaller that will help you completely remove any of your apps along every files left.