N/APosted on - 05/17/2012
I am working with SBS which is an acronym for Windows Small Business Server of 2011 which has been logging into the Remote Web Access (RWA) and I am encountering with the message as the problem with the web page and contact that is responsible for managing the server.
Kindly help me in fixing this issue.
Remote Web Access: Home for Admin2
There is a problem with this Web page.
Please contact the person who manages the server.
Remote Web Access (RWA) Error
To solve this problem, remove the XML file for the user who is experiencing this problem. Once the user logs in to RWA again, the XML file will be reproduced with the default look and feel of RWA Home Page.
If the server is running Small Business Server 2011 Standard Edtion, pursue these steps:
1. Browse to C:Program FilesWindows Small Business ServerDataRemoteAccessProfiles
2. Remove the XML file for the user who is experiencing this problem. The filename is based on the user GUID+username.settings
3. Log off and log back to RWA. This will reproduced the XML file for the user.
If the server is running Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, pursue these steps:
1. Browse to C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindows ServerDataSettingsProviderDataRemoteAccessUserProfile
2. Remove the XML file for the user who is experiencing this error.
3. To identify the XML file related with the user
i) Open index.xml in notepad.
ii) Look for the username and identify the string value related with the user as shown in case below.
iii) Close Index.xml
4. Search and Remove the XML file named xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.xml as identified from above Base , from C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsserverDataSettingsProviderDataRemoteAccessUserProfile
5. Log off and log back to RWA. This will reproduced the XML file for the user.