N/APosted on - 04/21/2014
I can’t open Windows Store because I have this error all the time and I can’t skip it. After a small research on the Internet I didn’t find anything useful. I hope that on this website Techyv I will find the answer. Can anyone help me please ?
The remote procedure call failed.
The remote procedure call failed on Windows Store
This error is occurring because of registry issue. Registries store many important data of various software and misconfigured registries make a lot of troubles.
1. Press “Windows + R” button.
2. Type “regedit” and hit “Enter”.
3. Navigate to the following registry section:
4. On the right pane, right-click on “Packages” registry key and select “Permissions”.
5. Click “Advanced”.
6. Make sure the owner of the registry is “SYSTEM”.
7. Check the option saying “Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object”.
8. Press Apply >> OK.
9. Restart your PC.
You’re good to go!