N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I am using southern region SIM route and have successfully copied the a few shapes from that to dc v3 rout.
I get the weird error message when I try to load my dc route.
What could be the cause of this error?
Have any idea to resolve this matter?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Microsoft Train Simulator
A shape is listed in the .REF file that is not in the shapes directory.
REF is missing in Shapes directory
The error is because the REF file has deleted the filename.
The solution to it is as follows:
1) Go to Route File Editor, Click 'Delete Duplicates'
2) Click 'Filename Column header'. It will sort the REF file entries
3) The top records in the 'Filename Column header' will be blank
4) Select all the row index that have blank records
5) Click 'Delete Row'
6) Click 'Re-index REF File'
7) Click 'Save New REF File'