N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
My Windows Server 2003 underwent a sudden Reboot with the Even ID 6008. I want to know the possible reasons that caused the Reboot. Can someone help me find the Reason behind Event ID 6008 Windows Server 2003 Reboot.
Reason Behind Event ID 6008 Windows Server 2003 Reboot?
The Event ID 6008 occurs when the Windows Server experiences a sudden Shutdown. You can follow the steps to find the Main Cause of the Problem.
1) Check the Mini Dump Folder in the System Root and look for any “.dmp” Files.
2) Download Win Debugging Tools and analyze the “.dmp” files that you find.
3) Open the “System Properties”, and select the “Advanced” tab.
4) Under the “Startup and Recovery” section, click on “Settings.”
5) Disable Automatic Restart, and click on OK.