N/APosted on - 09/12/2017
I just wish to know if anyone can tell me about windows boot manager error. I would be glad to know that someone has an answer to my question.
The error says the code ‘0xc000000f.’
Read About Windows Boot Manager Error In Detail.
To start the Bootrec.exe tool, you should run Windows RE. To do this, perform these steps:
- First, put the Windows Vista installation disc in the drive, and run the computer.
- Next, press a key.
- Then, choose a language, time, a keyboard or an input method, and hit Next.
- Next, click Repair your computer.
- Then, choose the OS which you want to modify, and click Next.
- Click Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options window.
- Now, type Bootrec.exe, and hit ENTER.