N/APosted on - 02/04/2012
Hello. I am using Multi-boot system (Windows XP saved on C:, Windows 7 on E:). In E: drive, the Rainmeter desktop customization tool (http://rainmeter.net/cms/) is installed. When I try to run it, the following error occurs:
I want to get rid of it. Please respond to this post. Thanks.
Rainmeter plugin E:WProgram
i FiteswRainmeterWPluginsw..wPluginswwebParser.dII not found!
Rainmeter Plugin error comes out when running app
It is possible to call "Growl for Windows" from Rainmeter, so it will pop up a nice "toaster" above your system tray on an action. Growl is pretty configurable, and can use different skins and sounds, be "sticky" or just stay up for xx seconds, lots of other parameters you can set in the application itself.
So to use it:
1) Download Growl for Windows from here: http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/
2) Install it and run it. IT MUST BE RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND TO USE IT, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO START IT WITH WINDOWS
3) Set up your Rainmeter skin with code in this link http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2113
4) Put this image in the folder with your skin:
5) Load your skin, and send yourself an email or mark an existing one as "unread" in your inbox.
6) Growl will get the notification from Rainmeter, and will then "register" as a supported application.
7) Now from the Growl system tray icon, click "Open Growl" and from the "Applications" tab, set any parameters you want for "Rainmeter"
8) Close the Growl window (but leave it running in the system tray)