N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
This error message window occurs when you run VBScript i.e, (.vbs) file. Considering my schedule, I usually deal in making Log-on scripts. Please see below for the screenshot and kindly advise for the solution. Thank you.
Windows Script Host
Error: This network connection does not exist.
Source: WSHNetwork. RemoveNetworkDrive
Please follow the process here I discussed. It's nothing so exceptional to facing the problem like you have.
Here I discuss the solution step by step,
1. At first Go to Start menu to Run and type Regedit
2. Now you have to find out the given below key-
HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWin dows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
3. On the right hand pane, must have find Userinit.
4. Now put a double click in it so that it can edit its value.
Its value probably something like this (It will be depend upon your Windows Installation Directory):
5. Remove the entry which load wscript.exe(c:windowssystem32wscript.exe) .
6. Now restart your pc.
For more better releif you also can visit here: Windows Script Host Error