N/APosted on - 12/22/2012
A question about how to copy folder details to excel. How can I copy those folder details to my Microsoft Excel spread sheet? Is there a way to automatically merge those data and make them as one? I am just wondering about the process.
Hoping for your help. Thanks.
A question about how to copy folder details to excel.
Follow these steps.
1. Click on start and in search type cmd and press enter.
2. Go to the Drive in which your folder is save.
3. Now type in for example C: cd abcfolder to go to your folder.
4. Now type in it C: new.txt and press the enter.
5. Now close the dos window.
6. Go to the folder in windows and drag the file new.txt into excel window.
7. In excel go to the Tools.>Data.>.>text to column.
8. Select delimited and next.
9. Use space as separator.