N/APosted on - 06/15/2013
1. Describe an array?
2. What are the various implementations that can be used for an array?
3. Provide the code that would illustrate how to create,reference, and address an element of an array?
4. Create a flowchart to show how to sort an array using a bubble sort.
5. Provide the pseudo code for flowchart
6. Create the flowchart and give the pseudo code for searching an array for a specified value?
QUERYS ON ARRAY CONCEPT-PLEASE ASSIST ME
An array, basically, has many different definitions according to different fields such as in computer science, in mathematics and statistics, technology, astronomy, biology, music, and others. To simply define it, it is a logical arrangement of objects which are usually in columns and rows. In computing or computer programming, an array can contain several values using a single variable. It is a special variable which is able to hold more than one value at an instance.
For more methods of using array, visit IBM | XL C/C++ V8.0 for Linux | Arrays as well as W3schools.com | PHP Basic | PHP Arrays.