N/APosted on - 08/15/2012
Hi TechyV buddies!
I am having some problem with my PS3. This happens very often. Every time I login and play online games, the game suddenly disconnects and I get this error message:
PS3 DNS error – 80710102
Can anyone tell me the problem? I really need some help here. Thank you!
PS3 DNS error code – 80710102
To fix the problem do the following:
1. Open the 'Network Setting' under the general option/setting are of your console.
2. Scroll down to 'Internet connection' setting
3. Select 'Yes'
4. Select 'Auto-Detect' if you use a wired connection
5. Enter the security type of your network followed by the network name and the password if you use wireless connection.
7. Select 'Automatic' for IP Address setting
8. Select the option that says 'Do Not Set' for the DHCP Host Name
9. Set the DNS setting as Manual
10. Enter the number 184.108.40.206 for your primary DSN
11. Enter the number 220.127.116.11 for secondary DSN
12. Place the MTU as Automatic
13. Use proxy server as 'Do Not Use'
14. Have your uPnP Enabled
15. Press the 'X' button twice to save the setting.
I think your problem has been solved.