N/APosted on - 12/19/2013
I have HTC one which is indicating that process com.android.phone has unexpectedly stopped working, everything is working okay apart from network bars are missing and I cannot make calls, I have restarted the phone but immediately the phone accepts SIM card password, it flashes the message, I have not rooted nor changed the OS, what could be the cause of this? How do I get my phone working?
Process com.android.phone stopped working error
The error is because the system settings are incorrect.
There are multiple solutions to resolve this error.
1) On the Home screen of the device, click 'Menu' key
2) Click 'Settings', select 'Call Settings' option
3) Click 'Reject with message' option to delete the unwanted messages from the device
4) User can delete all the unwanted messages and the value should be less than 5
1) Click 'Menu' on the home screen of the device
2) Click 'Settings', select 'applications' option
3) Select 'Manage Applications', Click 'All' tab in the device
4) Click 'Clear Cache' and Clear Data' option from the list
5) Turn off the device and restart the device to check the applied settings
1) Go to 'Menu', Click 'Settings' option
2) Navigate to 'Apps' in the device
3) Click 'Download Manager' in the 'All' tab
4) Disable the option and then enable it
5) Restart the device after the settings are applied