N/APosted on - 02/22/2014
Hello Tech Pro,
I completely don’t understand why I am getting this error. It seems like the file is corrupted or affected by virus. Please help me whether I am right. I have attached the error message, please do check it. For your information I installed the trial version game two or three days back. How do I fix this dll missing file? Please help. Your help is appreciated.
The procedure entry point gimp_matting_extract_mode_get_type could not be located in the dynamic link library libgimpbase-2.0-0.dll.
The procedure entry point not found
To solve this problem, simply:
1. Uninstall the program using add/remove Programs on Control Panel
2. Reinstall the program Cleanly
The error should be gone once you do that process. If not, try this much harder approach:
1. Install Process Manager, we will use this to view the address of the .dll that we are having an error with
– to use the Processs Manager, these are the steps:
A. Stop Capture through File tab, Capture events and check off
B. Click Edit tab, then Clear Display
C. Start capture through Capture Events, check on
D. Run the Product and wait for the error, once the error appeared stop Capture
E. You could also save the file while choosing all the events and Compress the File
2. Using Process manager, determine the location that the .dll with error is trying to access
3. Check if the .dll file is in the specified location or the error if found try renaming it, Example from "sample.dll" to "sample.bak"
After doing the rename, run the process again.
If no more problem occurred, then the computer found the correct file .dll