N/APosted on - 07/01/2016
Hi. I live in Ghaziabad. I have just started using Aloha POS. I am having a function at my house for which I had made an order long time back but since then I have been unable to track my food order. Can you please help me in aloha POS troubleshooting? It is very urgent. Thanks in advance.
Problems In Tracking Food Orders? Aloha POS Troubleshooting At Your Doorstep
Hey. Try the below -given steps for aloha POS troubleshooting before you do anything else.
1) First of all, the magnetic card reader should be tested with a card different from the one you have been using failing which the card reader should be cleaned before trying inserting the card again.
2) Make sure that the cord is connected to the POS unit securely.
3) At times it so happens that the device gets locked up temporarily as a result of which the touch feature becomes unresponsive. So, wait for thirty seconds and make an order again.
4) You can also try rebooting aloha terminal. Click on Functions>System>Shut down. To confirm, press yes. After it shuts down, reboot and then try again. You can also shut the unit, and switch it back on after waiting for five minutes.
5) Ensure that the monitor is connected to the computer properly and power is getting supplied to the unit.