N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I have a Canon Rebel XS. I want to be able to snap a picture using the LCD screen and have the picture come up on the LCD. I need a detailed explanation with all steps necessary. If I can get reference materials for future use then that will be great because I seem to forget easily.
Problems with Canon XS live view
Here are the steps to activate live view in you Canon Rebel XS –
1. Switch on camera's power.
2. Set "Mode Dial" to a creative zone.
3. Now press Menu Button.
4. Navigate using the "Arrow keys" and go to settings (yellow colored). Now select the "Live view Function settings" and press "set" button.
5. Now select "Live view shoot" and select "enable and press "set" button.
6. Now press the Menu button twice. Now the "menu" display will disappear.
7. Press "set" button and the Live view mode will be activated.
Hope it helps!