N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
I encounter an error message when reinstalling Microsoft Office Starter 2010 – ThinkCentre, ThinkStation, ThinkPad, Value Line, how to remove this error? I have to remove this error as soon as possible. What is the cause of this error? Help me to resolve the matter.
Thanks in advance.
Error: There was a problem setting up Microsoft Office Starter 2010: This product must be installed to Q:. Ensure that Q: is unused and try again.
Problem setting up Microsoft Office Starter 2010
The error is because the Q drive letter is assigned to a device.
The solution to this error is:
1) Log on as Administrator
2) Click ‘Start’, Click ‘Control Panel’, Click ‘Performance And Maintenance’
3) Click ‘Administrative Tools’, double click ‘Computer Management’, Click ‘Disk Management’ in the left pane
4) Right Click the drive, Click ‘Change Driver Letter And Paths’
5) Click ‘Change’
6) Click ‘Assign The following drive letter’ if not selected, Click the driver letter that you want to use, Click ‘OK’
7) Click ‘Yes’ to confirm the drive letter change