N/APosted on - 09/24/2012
The problem is with my SQL server authentication. It is directing me to contact software vendor.
If you have any idea regarding this issue, please help me.
Benchmark Factory Console
COM failed to create object, contact your software vendor.
The problem is with my SQL server authentication
It's a bug on the SQL server program. Try to do this-
Verify that you have appropriate permission to start the server:
1. Go to Control Panel, you'll find Administrative Tools, and then double-click the Component Services.
2. A window will pop up, click on DCOM config.
3. In the pane locate the program you are trying to create.
4. Right-click the program name, then click on Properties. Select launch tab, select customize then select edit.
5. Add the user and give appropriate permissions.
That should do it.