N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
I am using Windows XP with my desktop computer. For the last few years upgrading and replacing my computer is not a problem with my cell phone. Eventually I have problems connecting with my cell phone. It keeps on saying “device not recognized.” What is the main cause of this problem? Is there any way that I can still salvage my cell phone and make it access with my computer? I know it’s an old phone but I haven’t have any problems in the last few years.
Please help me!
Problem with my old Sony Ericson K750i
I have the same problems with K750i few years ago and that time I am also using XP. This is the usual issue with devices that we connect with our computers or laptops. This is a proven turn around and just follow the steps bellow.
1. Make it sure that you still have connected the USB cord of the phone.
2. Make it sure that it is showing you the indicator that it is charging.
3. Download the “750_USB_Drivers.zip” from their official site.
4. Unzip the file and follow the on-screen guide.
5. Do this while your device is still connected.
6. Wait for few seconds. Try to restart your computer to make that the changes will take effect.
You can also try updating the software and driver for your USB ports. I am sure that this is going to work. If this doesn’t work, un-install the software and remove the folder from your primary drive. Reinstall it again and update the software and driver for SE K750i.