N/APosted on - 10/31/2011
Can someone help me as i got a problem with my computer because every time I click and get the link on the internet at the bottom of the page (world) it has a red circle with a white line across and it does nothing.
I already have no budget.
So can anyone help me with that
Problem with my internet page , Any help
There were many reasons why sometimes web page cannot connect to the internet.
Try to check your CONNECTION SETTINGS.
Go to CONTROL PANEL > select INTERNET OPTIONS > Connections > then select LAN
2. Check your OFFLINE MODE. Sometimes if you are using Mozilla it will be automatically be in off line mode mostly if there's no internet connection.
3. Might probably you have overlooked on your FIREWALL SETTINGS. Sometimes the firewall and blocks the internet connections
Try configuring your firewall settings. Check if your website like MOZILLA allows internet access.
4. Check on your Security Programs of Anti Virus Software.
Norton and Panda AntiVirus block internet access while AVG, Avast etc. sometimes cause internet time out
* Configure your anti Virus software by opening it look for network.dnhs.disableIPV6 on the list. Then Click on Toggle and restart your website again.
5. Or sometimes its the Router you are using cannot be accessible to internet.
Hope this might help you.