Problem on Mobile Application After Installing Windows Server 2003

Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on -
qa-featured

Before I built the production server, I have created a dev server. It is still running and mobile access to this server works fine. But after I setup Windows Server 2k3 SBS, I received an error while I am connecting to OMA via windows mobile phone. There appears an error code of “0x85010014”. Also the communication that checks the domainusername says “FAILED”. Lastly there appears “HTTP 500: Forms-based auth is not enabled”. Can you tell me why it this happening?

SHARE
Answered By 0 points N/A #103157

Problem on Mobile Application After Installing Windows Server 2003

qa-featured

Here are some fixes to help you get rid of the problem:

  • The first method will involve the installation and configuration of the Exchange Server 2003 computer as a front-end server. You can read more about that process by simply clicking the following article number to so as to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 818476 Exchange Server 2003. You can also be able to configure either the Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition or you can choose to configure the Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition as a front-end server.
  • The second method will be to try making registry changes only on the Exchange server 2003 front send server which has the mail boxes located on it. You will need to create a secondary virtual directory for Exchange which will not require the use of SSL, and then you will add a registry value to point to the new virtual directory.

Richard Gabriel

 

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions