N/APosted on - 08/29/2011
Windows Vista during usage often beeps the mentioned error message:
There is a problem with your license so notifications will no longer appear.
You will no longer receive any notifications, including those about your license or activation.
Try to fix this problem.
Error Code 0xC004D401: I made efforts to eradicate the error but didn't succeed and received another error regarding data validation.
Problem with License in Windows Vista.
The problem you are facing is basically Microsoft Windows Vista’s recently pointed errors. These errors appear when an Antivirus/firewall or Rights Management software is installed in your system & is not compatible with your Windows Vista. These kinds of errors might be due to the following reasons.
1. Your system operating with Vista has encountered a hard drive error.
2. You are running a program that is incompatible with your system.
To tackle with this kind of problems do the following:
1. Uninstall the program that is incompatible with your system.
2. Restart your system and press F8, to go to, advanced boot options and go to the safe mode.
3. Start in safe mode and type, "appwiz.cpl" in the search box.
4. Scroll down to identify incompatible programs and make sure that they have been uninstalled properly.
5. After you are done, restart your system in normal mode.
There may also be a solution by validating your operating system, which you can do by going to Microsoft’s site and validating your Windows Vista operating system.
Another solution is to perform a system restore to revert your system to a time before the error had occurred. This you can do by going to system restore wizard and revert it to the date when you actually started facing this problem.
If you are still unable to restore your system, then you need to consult Microsoft help zone. Go to Microsoft’s site and help zone and mail your problem to them. I am sure that they will help you out some way to resolve this error.