N/APosted on - 03/05/2013
Recently I installed UDC (Usage Data Collector) to upload the various data, but I am could not run it too long because of this error message. Some suggestions would be honour for me
Problem: An internal error occurred during “Loading bundle C:xampphtdocseclipseconfigurationorg.eclipse.osgibundles6691.cpbundlescapistrano.ruble”.
Problem: An internal error occurred during “Loading bundle
You can resolve this problem by following some steps that are related to Usage Data Collections.
1. Make sure that you have updated your data collection software.
2. Before uploading the data make sure the files are not corrupted.
3. Remove the virus from the related files so that you could not face this problem again.
4. The error may occur due to the effected bundles which are also called plugins.
5. Install the plugins with this software so that loading error will not come again.
Hopefully this will assist you more.