N/APosted on - 11/21/2012
A problem installing crusade font. I would like to install this crusade font in MS applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and more, but it seems like the installation process is not working fine. My operating system is Windows XP. I hope you can help me.
Expecting some help, thank you.
A problem installing crusade font.
In most cases the problem in installing fonts is caused by the errors or corruption in zip folders when fonts are downloaded from internet. Please follow the below instructions in order to install fonts to your PC.
1. In order to get an error free fonts download please visit the below link and download the "crusade font" pack.
* You can download it for free of charge from the above link and all types of fonts are available there for free downloads.
2. Once fonts are installed on your computer they are available for all MS OFFICE applications, therefore you do not have to install them separately.
3. For installing fonts on WIN XP please follow the below instructions.
* First close all WIN applications that you have opened already.
* Then click on "control panel" and then select "appearance and themes" section.
* Then you will see the "Fonts" folder at the bottom of the page below "folder options".
* From the menu go to "files" and then "install new fonts".
* Then browse the folder where the fonts are located and click "add".
4. If you installing a new font that you haven't installed before you can simply drag and drop the new extracted fonts to your "Fonts" folder. Once the fonts are entered in "fonts" folder you can use it in all MS OFFICE applications.