Problem how to format cisco hard drive
To format Cisco hard drive you need command prompt.
Follow the below steps to format the Cisco hard drive in command prompt.
1. Connect your Cisco hard drive to the computer and Open command prompt with administrative rights.
2. To do so right click on cmd and select run as administrator.
3. In the command prompt type “cd..” and press enter to come in to the c directory.
4. Type cd.. Until the directory shows c:
5. Then type format and your pen drive letter followed by semicolon.
6. Example format f: and wait until the process stops.