Problem folders to shortcuts virus
For your computer to be always safe and free from viruses it is a must to any user that to check on the files to be downloaded to be virus free. Might as well to any USB hard drive that you are connecting with your PC to always run it with your antivirus software.
First thing you must do:
- If you want your file to be recovered again, there is a software recover tools that could help you. Then It will also help you to know what is the problem with your computer.
- After installing the software, it will advise you to do some recovery methods and solutions with the problem you encountered. You can always uninstall and reinstall it anytime whenever you got problem like that.
- To be sure, Have your computer reformat
- Install the OS that is compatible with the system requirement of your computer. Because Windows 7 requires larger Free memory space, larger RAM etc.
- Install the required AntiVirus that is also compatible with OS you are using.
Hope this might help you.