N/APosted on - 12/22/2012
Hi to everyone,
A problem with dell webcam crashing computer. Every time we and my friends use webcam in my computer using Skype video chat applications, the computer system seems to crash and never responds to the mouse and keyboard strokes. I was wondering about the main problem. What is the main cause of the problem and how can I resolve this issue? My Os is Windows 7 64 bit.
Your suggestion is very much welcome.
A problem with dell webcam crashing computer.
1. Just try some other live chat programs like Msn or Yahoo and check the result.
2. If it's crashing with MSN and Yahoo also that mean wrong driver installed for webcam.
3. Uninstall the webcam driver and install a proper driver.
4. It your system is not crashing with MSN and Yahoo then the problem is with your Skype may be a wrong version installed for your OS.
5. Uninstall the Skype and install It again which is compatible with windows 7 64bit.
Follow these steps.
1. Click on start and then type in search folder " control folders " and press enter.
2. Make sure in the view tab show hidden files are enabled.
3 Click on the start and in search folder type %appdata% delete folder "Skype".
4. Now run Skype.