N/APosted on - 09/12/2013
I am having problem allocating memory using GetMeVersion and it is annoying to me while I can’t understand this error properly. How can I resolve this error ASAP? Please help me to fix this issue. I am looking for an expert’s advice. Thanks for everything.
Get Me Version
GetMeVersion Error, GetLastError=2
Problem allocating memory using GetMeVersion
The error is because the BIOS files were installed in safe mode.
The solution to it is:
1) Click 'start', Select 'Control Panel'
2) Go to 'Add/Remove Programs'. Select the BIOS installation file. click 'Remove'
3) After the uninstall is done, restart the system
4) Download the BIOS file using Internet Explorer
5) Execute the downloaded file in the 'Normal' mode
6) Restart the system after the installation is complete