N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
Hi. I want to convert ms access to web application. What steps need to be followed? Can you please let me know about the same? It is urgent. Thanks in advance. Your response is awaited.
Prepare Applications On The Web: Convert Ms Access To Web Application
Hi. To convert ms access to web application, first, a database needs to be created in MS Access. Next, to publish the database, follow the below-given steps-
1) Open the database in MS Access. Click on the file menu and select Info option after which, all the information related to the database will be displayed on the screen.
2) Among all the options that appear on the screen to its right, click on publish to access services option.
3) When the Widow opens up, on the right-hand side, under publish to access services, type the full URL of the site where the database needs to be published, server URL and the site name.
4) The credentials of the user who can create sites on the server of SharePoint are then required. Click on OK.
5) Access will now publish all the objects of the database to SharePoint.
6) After all the data gets published, a success message gets displayed on the screen 7) Now to open the web application, click on the URL of the site in the web browser
8) The navigation form will get displayed by the Access services
9) The conversion is completed
Hope we helped.