N/APosted on - 09/18/2013
I am a user of Adobe Premiere Pro and getting the following error message when I try to import/compiling a video file. I can’t understand exactly the cause of this error so I have been suggested that experts may help in this matter. Please provide assistance. Thanks.
Premiere pro Debug event
Premiere pro has encountered an error.
Premiere pro has encountered an error when compiling a video file
The error is because quality of video file is not compatible with the software.
The solution to it is:
1) Close 'Premiere Pro' and rename the folder "C:Documents and Settingsyour_user_nameApplication DataAdobePremiere Proversion no
2) Hold the SHIFT key while Premiere Pro is launching
3) Select 'Control Panel' > Display Settings > Appearance > Font size: Normal
4) Right Click 'Premiere Pro shortcut ', Select 'Properties' from the pop up menu
5) Click the 'Compatibility' tab
6) Check 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option