N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
Hey guys and girls,
The Activesync of Microsoft Exchange 2013 is not working. The Synchronization is undergoing problems. What can be the possible reasons behind Exchange 2003 Activesync Not Working?
Possible Reasons Behind Exchange 2003 Activesync Not Working.
There can be many reasons. Try the following solutions.
1) Make sure that the TCP Port 443 is open between the Firewall and the Exchange Server.
2) The LAN Adapter Binding may not be in the correct order.
3) The user must enable the HTTP Keep-Alives feature. Check this by right-clicking on the default website, and select properties.
4) Make sure that the Internet Protocol for the Default Website has the value “All Unassigned.”
5) Let the IP of the Default Website use Port 80 only.