Please give me the correct setting for Live Movie Maker
Windows Live Movie Maker already has several built-in settings that you just will make a choice from when you are able to save your movie.
However you'll additionally save your movie with a custom setting you produce. This enables you to save your movie at a high quality level and size that meets your specific wants.
To develop a custom setting in a movie maker:
1. Open Windows Live Movie Maker by clicking the beginning button. Within the search box, sort Movie Maker, and then, within the list of results, click Windows Live Movie Maker.
2. On the house tab, within the Add cluster, click Add videos and photos.
3. Within the Add Videos and Photos dialog box, open the folder that contains the photos or videos that you just need to feature, choose the video files and photos, and then click Open.
4. To pick out multiple photos and videos, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click every photo and video you wish.
5. Once you are done editing, on the house tab, within the Sharing cluster, click Save movie, and then click produce custom setting.
6. To form a replacement custom setting that is primarily based on an existing setting, click the Setting list, and then select an existing setting.
7. Within the Name box, sort a reputation for the new custom setting. This can be the custom setting name which will seem in Movie Maker.
8. Within the Video settings space, do the following:
Within the Width and Height boxes, enter the computer screen size you wish (in pixels).
Within the Bit rate box, enter the bit rate (in kbps) for your setting.
Within the Frame rate box, enter the amount of frames per second for your setting.
9. Within the Audio format list, click the audio settings you wish to use. Click Save.
10. Within the Save Custom Setting dialog box, sort a file name for the new setting within the box of the File name, and click Save.
11. Within the produce Custom Setting dialog box, click shut.
To save a movie employing a custom setting:
1. Open Windows Live Movie Maker by clicking the beginning button. Within the search box, sort Movie Maker, and then, within the listed results, click the Windows Live Movie Maker. On the house tab, within the Add cluster, click Add videos and photos.
2. Within the Add Videos and the dialog photos, select and open the folder that composed of photos or videos that you just need to feature, choose the photos and video files, and then simply click Open.
3. To pick out multiple videos and photos, click and control the Ctrl key, and click every photo and video you wish.
4. Once you are done editing, on the house tab, within the Sharing cluster, click Save movie, and then click a custom setting within the Custom settings class.
5. Within the File name box, sort a file name for your movie, and click the Save button.
6. Click Play to play your saved movie in your default media player.