N/APosted on - 05/10/2012
I just purchased Photo Explosion Deluxe and need to install it on my computer. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate as my OS. When I tried to install it an error message occurs. It says “An error occurred during the installation of assembly component (76C3F0F6-9B9D-35DA-81C6-CA8A88CC93CA HResult:)x800736FD”. Now, to fix this I removed the program and installed it again but the problem is still there. How do I get rid of this problem?
Photo Explosion Deluxe: An error occurred during the installation of assembly components
Hi, temporarily disable your anti-virus and closed any memory resident program running if there is any. Just be sure also that the disc is clean. And I will advise you to use also a registry cleaner. Be sure also to back up your registry. Here are some steps that I can recommend if you if you want to do it manually. Try to Restart your computer again.
1 . Start windows
2. Search box> type regedit
3. Program list > click regedit.exe
4. type the password or confirmed
5. find and click the registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINECOMPONENTS
6. right click Components
7. then EXPORT
8. File Name box type COMPONENTS
9. Save in box click DESKTOP and then click SAVE
10. In the details pane, right click PendingXmlIdentifier click delete, if it does not exist, proceed to next step
11. back in the details pane, right click NextQueueEntryIndex, click delete, if does not exist , proceed to the next step
12. Again in the details pane, right click AdvancedInstallersNeedResolving, click delete , if do not exist , Restart computer