N/APosted on - 09/25/2013
I have tried several attempts to make my Windows client access Peachtree mapped data from Windows server but to no avail. The version of Peachtree is 2010 and the version of Windows is Windows 7. I am now beginning to think that Peachtree does not work on a Windows 7 network. But is this the case? I installed Windows 7 3 months ago and since then access to server data using Peachtree has failed. Please help.
Error During the unregistering components
Assertion Failed: Abort=Quit, Retry=Debug, Ignore=Continue
Peachtree error when Unregistering components
The error is because the COM+ components were not properly registered.
The solution to it is as follows:
1) Open 'Start', Select 'Programs', Click 'Administrative Tools'
2) Click 'Component Services', Select 'COM+ Applications Node'
3) Expand the 'COM+ Application'
4) Right click 'Components' folder, Select 'New', Click 'Component'
5) In the COM Component Install Wizard, Click 'Install New Component'
6) Select '.dll' & '.tlb' files, Click 'Install'
7) After the installation of component is completed, Export the COM+ application
8) Restart the system