N/APosted on - 12/27/2013
when I am trying ti install PC Inspector smart recovery, I was a bit successful in the installation steps. But soon I encountered an error ‘Run-time error’ message. I thought the installation is perfect but now some files are missing. So again I re-install it, but the problem is not going off. Help me fix this runtime error.
Run-time error ‘339’:
Component ‘rmoc3260.dll’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
PC Inspector shows runtime error 339
The error is because of the damaged duzocx32.ocx file present in the system.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', select 'run'
2) Type the command 'regsvr32 -u duzocx32.ocx', press enter
3) The .ocx file will be unregistered from the system
4) Download the duzocx32.ocx file from the server of the system
5) Unzip the file in the system and navigate to the path 'C:WindowsSystem32'
6) Rename the 'duzocx32.ocx' to 'duzocxBACKUP.ocx'
7) Copy the new 'duzocx32.ocx' to 'CWindowsSystem32'
8) Open the command prompt and type 'regsvr32 duzocx32.ocx' on the blank screen
9) The command will replace the odbc32.dll file with the new copy of the file