N/APosted on - 05/06/2015
I am trying to login to Microsoft Office Outlook 365 but I am getting error messages. I have tried this for the past three hours but still getting the same error messages despite having used the right login credentials for my office outlook account. Can someone kindly help me get around this problem?
Outlook 365 Login Error Encountered!
This problem will appear if you don’t meet some requirements. Also, if you use any non-browser-based app to login into, this problem will also appear.
First of all, make sure that your account meets the following requirements:
1. Your subscription isn’t expired.
2. Your user account is enabled.
3. The user account isn’t locked out.
4. You’ve entered correct username and password.
5. You’re not using temporary password.
6. Password of your account isn’t expired.
7. You’re not blocked from signing in.
Also, make sure that you’re trying to login from perfect portal. In the case of Office 365, login from this page.
This Microsoft KB describes more steps to troubleshoot your problem.