Oracle Server Encountered a fatal error during reverse engineer
Upon arriving at the office, I opened my email, and I received a memo that instructs me to do some reverse engineering. When I started the process of reverse engineering from Oracle server to Microsoft Visio, there was an error. I posted it below for a complete view of the problem.
Encountered a fatal error during reverse engineer of information from the database!
On my analysis of the problem, I can hardly figure out what went wrong with my process of reverse engineering. So to make sure maybe I left something, I repeated all the process, and same error displayed again.I am asking for some technical advice on the issue that I encounter on how to implement reverse engineering.