N/APosted on - 02/07/2012
I installed Real Player 10.5 yesterday and after that I cannot open any Real Clips on sites using Opera
(version 7.50). An error message appears that says
"Opera has caused an error in nppl3260.dll".
This caught me off guard because I have just downloaded the program.
Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Thanks for the help.
Opera has caused an error in nppl3260.dll
There’s two types of ways to fix the Nppl3260 Dll Error code:
Advanced User Fix (manual update):
1) Switch on the laptop or computer and then log on as the admin.
2) Click the Start button then click on All Programs, Accessories, System, after which click on Restore.
3) Inside the new window, click on “Restore my personal computer to a previous period” then press Next.
4) Choose the most up-to-date restore point in the “select a restoration date” listing, then click Next.
5) Then click ‘Next’ on the verification screen.
6) Reboot your system when the restoration has finished.
Novice User Solution (completely automatic):
1) Download the (Nppl3260 Dll) restoration software application.
2) Install the program and simply click on Scan button in the software.
3) Simply click the Fix Errors button in the software when the diagnostic scan is successfully done.
4) Reboot the pc.