N/APosted on - 03/09/2012
My opera browser has suddenly started running slow.
At first I thought it was because of not updating but it did work even after updating.
Now I do not know what to either.
I have already tried reinstalling the browser but it failed.
Please tell me what to do.
It is hampering my work greatly.
Opera browser is running slow problem loading page
This will cover this problem:
1. Go to Preferences to Advance.
2. Then Storage then to Deleted listing of sites using lasting store and set Use Application Cache to No.
3. Go to Network then to Set max associations to a server to 64 and Max Unconditioned Connections to 128.
4. Then Go to Security to Changed auto-update to Apprise exclusive.
5. Record then to Set Advert visited addresses to 0; uncurbed Name cognition on visited pages; upset off storage fund; clicked "Vacuous Now;" and set Examine if page is updated on computer to
(1) Halt documents Ever and
(2) Tab images Ever.
I am sure you are done.