N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I have updated my Android to Android Kitkat 4.4 and I'm unable to update the applications. In app store, I can click on the update link and nothing happens related to updating. Instead, the app executes and I'm redirected to the home screen of the app. How can I fix this error?
Only able to open apps on the Play Store.
First try to restart your device and then try to update your apps.
If this doesn’t work, try the below methods.
1. Make sure that your Download manager is on.
2. Check for your device storage. If the device memory is full, then updating and downloading of apps is not possible.
3. Try to clear your cache for the play store.
4. If this doesn’t work, delete your Google account from your playstore and read it. This should work.
5. Reinstall the Play store Updates.